Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. I do Watercolors, Angels, Cards and Collage everyday. Here are some of my creations.


Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 11 September 3

Woo Hoo! I made my reservations to fly to Portland. I used Kayak.com and found cheap tickets. Bought them directly from United. Of course they are not nonstop I will be spending time in the Denver Airport on the way out and on the way home. I like the Denver airport good shopping there!

Yesterday I did some deep cleaning and didn't make it to the studio. Today I made it to the studio at 1:00 but didn't do any cleaning. I did two collages today. One is for today and one is for yesterday.

Too Much Time or Not Enough?
5" x 5"
marker, colored pencil, cardstock, scrapbook paper, ephemera on confetti cardstock with snail adhesive

My Favorite Tea
5" x 5"

watercolor, ephemera, cardstock, printed pictures on watercolor paper with snail adhesive

 
 
 
 
 
 

Tomorrow is Friday. I need to get packed for the art sale this weekend. I will be with the LFLBArtisans in the Lake Forest Bank parking lot on Sunday and Monday. Did I already blog this?
 
Come visit me and see all these collages in real time.
 
Lezlie

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lezlie, I had a little chuckle looking at "Too Much Time?" She looks like she must be in a huge hurry - cuz, she's so hot, she's smokin'! I'm sure this looks different in real life, but it looks like her dress is smoldering on the right side. What an image that has formed for me. Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete