Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. I do Watercolors, Angels, Cards and Collage everyday. Here are some of my creations.


Monday, August 24, 2009

August 24 Day ONE


Okay, my first day at full time art at the studio.

My plan for the next 40 days---I am going to do a 5 inch x 5 inch collage everyday. REALLY!

In 40 days I will be meeting up with my art girl friends at Art and Soul in Portland OR. Can't wait.

In the meantime I am going to post art that I have worked on or finished at the studio every day.

ALL I NEED to do now is scan today's work and download OR do I mean upload. Okay I am just going to post this and work on scanning todays art now. NOTE TO SELF Scan art work first then write dailey blog.

I can do this.
The image on the left is my painting at Deerpath Gallery this month. I know I need to go in and edit it so it rotates to the correct way.
The art I did today is still on the kitchen counter I am going to scan, upload and post that next. Who knew there was so many things to make right before blogging.

Lezlie

No comments:

Post a Comment